We are looking for IT Software Engineers of the highest calibre to join us in providing technical expertise across multiple products and platforms.
As one of our IT software engineers, you will ensure the availability of our products and services, minimising interruption should maintenance or upgrades be required. Responsible for the correct operation and recovery of hardware and software systems, you will engage with operators, developers and third-party providers to establish effective testing and implementation procedures. You will also resolve support issues, provide ongoing IT solutions, develop and maintain productive client relationships, and tackle problem resolution head on.
Above all, you will be an original thinker whose passion to learn and assist others will help you take full advantage of this exciting opportunity.
- Demonstrable experience in Windows Server applications
- MCSE 2012 (SQL server track)
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies and IT infrastructure (servers, networking and storage)
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure