We are expanding our team of online game developers in Hong Kong, and we are on the hunt for team players who are passionate about software technology and who are willing to learn. This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of a team that works at the forefront of software engineering.
In this exciting position, you will manage all aspects of our projects, from meeting with team leads to discuss project parameters, setting up methodologies, and generating project schedules to regularly updating stakeholders on progress, escalating issues when required, managing timelines and risk and taking appropriate corrective action when required. You’ll need to develop collaborative relationships to accomplish our goals and you’ll need to be able to explore alternative methods to achieve desired outcomes.
There are many reasons why you would love working here: We offer an attractive remuneration package and provide a fun, friendly and flexible working environment. To apply, upload your CV and your current and expected salary package. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University graduate in any discipline, with relevant certificate / qualification will be an advantage
- At least 2 years of project management experience within a software / IT environment is preferable
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Displays flexibility, resilience, and resourcefulness in addressing project issues
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Able to navigate and use Jira, SharePoint is a plus