We are looking for someone to assist with all aspects of recruitment administration in a fast paced environment. From creating job advertisements, managing candidate applications and interviews to handling new starter administration. Strong organisational skills, confidentiality and the ability to manage a varied workload are key.
Please note: this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key tasks will include:
- To assist in creating, placing and maintaining internal and external job advertisements in advised places
- To send applications to recruiting managers and ensure feedback is provided
- To arrange applicant interviews, including liaising with candidates, relevant recruitment managers and HR for availability, diary invites for interviews, room bookings, providing documentation to interviewers.
- Responsible for ensuring all candidates have access to and complete relevant selection assessments
- To assist with new starter administration processes, including background checks, benefits schemes additions, ensuring the issue and return of all new starter paperwork
- To facilitate the induction process, including diary invites, room bookings and attendance lists
- Ensure effective and efficient maintenance of accurate electronic, HR system and manual information and records related to the employment of staff.
This is a great opportunity for somebody starting a career in HR. We’re looking for a team player with effective communication skills. You will be a minimum of A-level standard (or equivalent) educated and will have previous experience working in an office environment.
- Minimum A level standard or equivalent
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure