Due to investment and expansion within our business, we are currently seeking Elixir Developers with strong Functional Development knowledge. To develop and improve online applications for multiple mobile and tablet platforms within the online gambling industry. Excited by technology and innovation you will work closely with the technical team with Managers, Designers, Artists, senior Developers and Software Architects to deliver a wide range of products for the organisation in Ipswitch.
- A strong Academic background is preferred and an HND, Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in a software development role
Who We Are
Derivco Ipswich is an established developer of high quality gaming software systems and components for online, mobile and land based platforms and we are working with some of the biggest players in the gambling industry. As part of Derivco International you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich, Suffolk.
• Excellent software development/functional programming abilities
• Experience of Unit Test tools and techniques i.e. eunit or Common Test
• Knowledge and practical experience of source control, and tools such as GIT
• Understanding and application of functional programming languages (e.g. Elixir, Erlang, Haskell etc)
• Understanding and working knowledge of cutting edge tools and technologies
• Understanding of OTP
• Understanding of the full life cycle of the software development process and design patterns