We are expanding our team of online game developers in Hong Kong, and we are on the hunt for team players who are passionate about software technology and who are willing to learn. This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of a team that works at the forefront of software engineering.
In this role you will perform a variety of functions. You will analyze new feature requirements and prepare test cases and test data to ensure the product is tested to an agreed level; and you will execute quality assurance procedures to ensure the system development or enhancement performs properly according to user requirements, business specification and conforms to security control standard.
You will provide, execute and manage testing and test plans for various systems projects, execute manual tests with test management tools and various test tools, record test outcomes accurately and communicate test results to test manager, create defect reports and perform defect tracking effectively, assist in managing application issues, incident management, root cause analysis and resolution, monitor the application to ensure delivery meets the planned level of performance, iIdentify application issues and recommend system management improvements and maintain and develop existing automation systems for Desktop and Mobile applications.
There are many reasons why you would love working here: We offer an attractive remuneration package and provide a fun, friendly and flexible working environment. To apply, upload your CV and your current and expected salary package. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University graduate in Computer Science / Software Engineering related discipline with latest IT knowledge
- Understanding of application software components, development and processes
- Experience in SQL and test automation using any scripting language is a MUST
- Experience in C# and ASP.NET development in an advantage
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Good understanding and use of testing techniques (both Black and White box) is an advantage.
- Detail oriented, well organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- 5+ years of QA Experience