We are looking for someone special to join our Hong Kong team. A superhero who will be responsible for developing large-scale, real-time back-end systems for online games. A innovator who helps to build systems with scalability, manageability and performance in mind. In this exciting role, you’ll be part of a development team with a strong team structure and spirit. You’ll participate in application design, coding, tuning, refactor of the systems and assist in unit testing, debugging and regression testing and documenting of the code. You need to be an agile aficionado to excel at this position – someone who enjoys working in teams, loves being challenged on a daily basis and has a deep-seated desire to assist in the creation of memorable gaming experiences.
• Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics or related disciplines
• At least 4 years in software development with proficient in C++ / C# programming
• Sound knowledge of TCP/IP socket connections, server-client communication
• Knowledge of multi-threading, object oriented programming, framework and design patterns, API design and usage
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently
• Good communication skills in English and Chinese