We are seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer of the highest calibre to check and test our software products prior to release and following deployment, across our network games portfolio. This position would suit an entry level individual who is looking to start a career within Software Testing.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Proactively finding and reporting software defects and anomalies in both the live and pre-released product
- Providing quality analysis of software products as part of the development process
- Accurately recording quality assurance and testing results and providing feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Checking software against agreed software specifications to ensure quality standards
- Identifying and implementing automation opportunities within the testing process
- Actively participating as a member of the wider team and providing support when necessary to ensure team success in planned projects and goals.
- Assisting where necessary in the build and configuration element of the software process
Above all, you will be an original thinker whose passion to learn and assist others will help you take full advantage of this exciting opportunity. This position may require some travel initially to complete relevant training.
- An understanding of quality assurance testing environments
- Knowledge of version control workflows and models is advantageous
- A degree or equivalent in an IT related subject would be desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication is required to liaise with stakeholders of varying technical ability.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to the highest standards of quality
- Analytical and critical thinking skills; strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure
If you fulfil the above criteria and want to work with a dynamic and passionate team, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.