We are seeking a Software Release Engineer of the highest calibre to join us in providing technical expertise across our network games products and platforms.
As a Software Release Engineer you will be responsible for the build, configuration and release of products ready for the live environment. This position would be ideal for someone who has completed a degree in an IT related subject with a particular interest in development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Constructing and updating software package products to agreed baselines
- Creating and updating software project information to ensure maintained product integrity
- Liaising with multiple development teams to ensure quality software delivery
- Communicating to wider stakeholders, the progress of the software build and configuration process.
- Liaising with our software engineers to ensuring smooth delivery of software releases. This includes assisting the team in emergency and urgent rollouts to ensure obligations are met.
- Improve team efficiency and processes through automation of the build and software release process
- Assisting where necessary in software testing and quality assurance.
- Actively participating as a member of the wider team and providing support when necessary to ensure team success in planned projects and goals.
Above all, you will be an original thinker whose passion to learn and assist others will help you take full advantage of this exciting opportunity. This position may require some travel initially to complete relevant training.
- Experience with Build & Release Management software tools and software development
- Knowledge of version control workflows, models and Software Development Life Cycles is beneficial
- A degree or equivalent in an IT related subject would be desirable
- An understanding of Agile software development would be advantageous
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and is committed to the highest standards of quality
- Analytical and critical thinking skills; agile problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure
If you fulfil the above criteria and want to work with a dynamic and passionate team, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.