We are looking for a Agile Coach to coach and enable our development teams to work efficiently and quickly together. You will work in a game development studio, collaborating with cross-functional, highly motivated and highly skilled development teams in a fast-moving environment. Most importantly, your work will impact the way the world perceives and experiences our online games.
• Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of all our development processes is in focus;
• Actively try to identify areas in need of improvement; suggesting and creating methods to improve efficiency;
• Coach our development teams through tough challenges – for e.g. around how they work together and interact with each other;
• Challenge ways of working to find better approaches and methods;
• Facilitate learning through meetings and workshops.
Who you are:
• You are experienced in working with software development teams using Agile software development methods and methodologies;
• You are an effective communicator with a proficiency in coaching people and teams;
• You are not afraid of challenges, you are comfortable raising issues, and you are keen on actively removing impediments for your teams;
• You want to learn new things and experiment with new ways of working.
- Agile software development methods and methodologies;
- Effective communicator;
- Proficiency in coaching people and teams.