We are looking for a passionate Animator to join our growing team. As an Animator you will create and adjust all movement related aspects in game – character and environment animations, visual effects, demo animations to review and adjust timing, marketing reels and video banners to advertise games to operators and players. You will work with our graphic and production designers, developers and sound designers.
What’s in it for you?
• Interesting, challenging and rewarding work
• Excellent and modern working environment
• Comfortable office in Tallinn city center
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Work in an international team
• Friendly and fun colleagues
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree
• Animation and / or motion related design experience for at least 3 years
• Experience with SPINE
• Experience with Adobe After Effects
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Knowledge of html5 canvas and webgl technology as well as experience with character animation and rigging in 3D are beneficial