Are you a Security guru? Are you passionate about finding vulnerabilities in software? Are you focused on Application Security threats and secure design & development? If yes, how about joining us as an Application Security Engineer!
This is a new role to our Derivco Ipswich team and we’re seeking an experienced Application Security Engineer that can hit the ground running in this space. As an expert is software security you will share your knowledge with global teams, advising on security threats and vulnerabilities and setting up & implementing frameworks and best practices.
As our go-to Security expert you will collaborate with the Architecture team and with development & QA. You will champion secure SDLC integration & adoption, contribute to maturing security development processes and also produce effective application security reporting and metrics. You will also be involved in penetration testing and threat modelling of our leading products & services.
Through your passion in this space we would expect you to continuously update your knowledge of technology and the marketplace and we will support you in doing so. Allowing you to expand your experience and have foresight within the security space.
Derivco is passionate about developing and retaining the best talent in the sector. To reward this hard work, we offer our staff an impressive reward package including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work here)
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily
- Gym Membership (Taxable)
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets
- Regular internal events and fundraisers
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Match Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Derivco offices are open plan, airy and modern across all 9 teams around the globe. The Ipswich team are based in the beautiful town of Ipswich in the countryside of Suffolk. With a mix of being in both the country and the town centre this location really is ideal if you would like the best of both worlds. Plus, if you wanted to explore the City we are only a short journey away so you can still visit at ease without paying the price to be city based!
- Expertise with tools such as Burp, ZAP, BeEF and Metasploit
- Penetration testing experience
- Knowledge of Static Analysis/ Static Application Security Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment/Scanning
- Experience of Dynamic Analysis/Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST),
- Malicious Software Analysis experience
- Expertise in development methodologies and languages
- Motivated self-starter
- Approachable, humble, and willing to offer helpful solutions
- Ability to search relentlessly for better solutions
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills