Are you passionate about mentoring? Do you have the technical skills and industry knowledge to inspire our newest recruits? If so, then we want you!
As our Apprentice & Training Team Lead you will need a good understanding of the software development life cycle along with a strong background in it. You will be required to provide clear explanations of complex technical solutions to non-developers and relate this to their current studies. Previous experience in training lesser experienced individuals is a must.
Here at Derivco we’ve created a thriving collaborative environment in which exceptional people are empowered to deliver the very best software of their careers. We believe in nurturing and expanding our wealth of knowledge and experience in technology, leading us to be ahead of the game and always in front of our competitors.
We work hard but we have fun along the way! In return we reward our employees with a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, many social events and much more!
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, DDD)
- Experience of mentoring less senior developers and providing guidance and development regarding technical aspects of the role
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to non-developers
- Experience of working on a variety of projects
- A strong academic background (formal qualification, HND, Degree or equivalent experience)
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the full life cycle of the software development process
- Good working knowledge of OO languages, preferably C#
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship frameworks and how they operate
- Previous experience of training or teaching individuals
- Background in software development