Do you enjoy developing and testing? Do you like working in a fun, vibrant environment? Ever wondered what it’s like to play golf in an office? Are you interested in the latest tools and technologies used in software development? Then Derivco could be the place for you!
We are currently seeking Test Analysts to with a strong knowledge of testing products and tools to join our busy team. As a Test Analyst you will work within the testing team working closely with managers, designers, artists, senior developers and software architects to provide Quality Assurance across a wide range of software development projects, including mobile development.
• You must have a strong academic background (i.e. a relevant formal qualification, HND or Degree);
• Good knowledge of Test Automation – Visual Studio, NUnit, Scripting, BDD, Ranorex, Test Complete;
• Testing Experience – API testing, SQL, XML, JSON;
• Experience using mobile, including iOS, Android, Windows, Native apps, mobile browsers and emulators;
• Good knowledge of testing products and tools such as JIRA or Bugzilla;
• Scripting experience in either C#, Java, Perl, Python, Shell scripts.
Derivco Ipswich is an established developer of high quality gaming software systems and components for online, mobile and land based platforms. As part of Derivco International you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich, Suffolk.
- Visual Studio, NUnit, Scripting, BDD, Ranorex, Test Complete;
- API testing, SQL, XML, JSON;
- Experience in either C#, Java, Perl, Python, Shell scripts;
- Experience using iOS, Android, Windows, Native apps;
- Knowledge of JIRA or Bugzilla.