Is your passion developing and testing? Are you interested in the latest tools and technologies used in software development? Then Derivco could be the place for you!
We are currently seeking an Automation Test Analyst with a strong knowledge of testing products and tools to join our growing team.
At Derivco we’ve created a thriving collaborative environment in which exceptional people are empowered to deliver the very best software of their careers. We believe in nurturing and expanding our wealth of knowledge and experience in technology, which means we’re usually already live with technology our competitors are only reading about.
We work hard but we have fun along the way! In return we reward our employees with a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, many social events and much more!
- Good knowledge of Test Automation – Selenium Webdriver, Scripting, Visual Studio, NUnit, BDD.
- Scripting experience in either C#, Java, Perl, Python, Shell scripts.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance/testing within a software environment.
- Good knowledge of test management products and tools e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Quality standards, legislation and best practices.
- QA/test processes and QA methodologies.
- API testing is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and principles
- Experience using Mobile – iOS, Android, Windows, Native Apps, Hybrid Apps, Mobile browsers, emulators would be advantageous