We’re seeking an experienced Product Owner with substantial knowledge of the UK Sports Betting market to join us. As Lead Product Owner you will provide direction to a team of experienced Product Owners and drive decisions for this pivotal area of the business.
You will lead the Product Ownership team to guide development of our Sportsbook Software, using the Agile methodology and working closely with the development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met for each release. You will build an excellent working relationship with the key stakeholders for the product to translate both requirements and the product strategy into a backlog for the product as a whole, and ensure that the individual backlogs for the sub-products are working towards the same goals in order to give business value and represent the end user’s needs.
Initially based in our London office with a longer term view to relocate to Stockholm, Sweden and head up the team there, for which we will offer a relocation package & support.
Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
- Substantial knowledge of the UK Sports Betting market.
- Proven experience in a similar role, either as a Lead Product Owner or an experienced Product Owner looking to take the next step in their career.
- Knowledge of requirements capture & specification techniques is key
- The ability to manage projects and product roadmap priorities in parallel.
- Project management skills to include product based planning techniques and issues & risk management, as well as knowledge of continuous integration.