Newly created role for an experienced Chief Technology Officer to join Derivco UK. As CTO you will oversee all technical aspects and technological resources of the Sports Betting business unit for the purpose of organisational growth. Your primary focus will be to establish a technological vision and to lead technological development as our Software business continues to grow.
You will work with key stakeholders to define the strategy and technology roadmap, linking our overall mission, strategy and processes to the technology strategy. With a consultative approach you will work closely with department heads to ensure the sustainability and efficiency of technology within the business area.
In addition to ensuring the architectural vision is created & maintained, you will also identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of Derivco.
Previous experience of UK Sports Betting, ideally creating a product from the ground up, is key to the success of this role.
Apply online or contact Nicola Rogers at Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
- Previous experience in UK Sports Betting
- Proven strategic management experience in this field
- Solid architecture and software development background
- Proven leadership ability
- Ideally TOGAF certified or equivalent
- Experience developing strategies for dealing with multi-dimensional issues
- TOM’s, technology roadmaps, focus on emerging trends