We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Manager to join us as a key leader of the global branding team! Have you had experience in managing a small marketing team who attend and organise events? Are you a personable, friendly and organised Manager? Can you help develop and maintain our comprehensive communications function? If so you might be just what we are looking for!
Day to day you will focus on managing the team consisting of PR & Branding, Design and Communications ensuring the team are appropriately developed and that that the company delivers unified strategic and culture focused messages.
Your day to day role will include:
- Providing strategic direction and leadership on the further development of the internal communications strategy in brand and marketing
- Developing and helping the team deliver effective core content to promote the business externally
- Lead communications planning, ensuring the organisation is engaged in a way that is consistent with the overall communications strategy
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team with regards to event planning and employer branding for the year and to manage the calendar
- Devise annual budgets and gain approval for internal and external engagement activities
- Create 3-6 monthly internal communications plans to meet needs of the business
We are a fun bunch here and we like to get involved in as many awareness days as we can, as well as organising many company events and regular socials – you will manage and support the team in planning and organising these events!
We also have great relationships with Tech organisations, Schools, Colleges and Universities locally, and your role will be to help maintain and develop these and to strategically develop our relationships nationally. Ensuring all relevant events are considered and Derivco are present at all major events, meeting the greatest minds across the world to support recruitment in finding candidates.
Our culture is something that we are so proud of, we maintain a great working environment through our awesome range of benefits and also because we recruit from all over the world our people are such a diverse bunch that all bring something new to the table! We are much more like a family here than a ‘workforce’, and our people are all entitled to:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work at the company up to 30)
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily
- A Gym Membership (Taxable)
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets
- Regular internal events and fundraisers
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Match Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Ipswich town-based parking
- A free coffee from our fabulous local coffee shop every day!
- Experience of managing a team
- Proactive personality
- Ability to conceptualise
- Demonstrate effective written and communication skills
- Ideally a Marketing related Degree or equivalent preferably with a focus on brand management
- Excellent experience in the field of marketing and communications
- Strong communications skills
- A team player attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage different deadlines at ease
- Experience within a similar role