The copywriter spends her days on a variety of tasks. From writing once-off company communications to conceptualising communication strategies for larger campaigns targeted to an internal and external audience, the copywriter’s role is a diverse one. The copywriter is responsible for ensuring all content (website, intranet, blog, emails and social media) adheres to the Brand voice and style, and either produces content or edits copy from other authors. The copywriter is responsible for the implementation of CEO, HR Director and Head of Product communication plans (interview and write) and for developing internal product communication plans. Whatever needs to be written to encourage people to sign up, get involved, participate or apply, needs to be strategically created by the copywriter.
Responsible for creating guidelines and managing guidelines for all online and internal content.
• Internal Mails
• Social Media
• Marketing Material
Strategically guides all brand and corporate communication
Responsible for reviewing and approving all online content
Develops visual content with Head of Brand Design to deliver on all platforms
Responsible for the implementation of CEO, HR Director and Head of Product communication plans (interview and write)
Developing internal product communication plans
- The ability to write documentation that is technically accurate and conforms to the Company’s branding image and writing style guidelines is essential. This entails excellent writing, proofing and editing skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and the ability to perform work in a demanding environment are required. This entails the ability to deal effectively with deadlines. Individual must have initiative to work independently, solve problems and be able to readily adapt to changing demands
- A high degree of organizational skills to effectively research, plan, and generate technical and creative marketing projects as described
- 5-7 years of marketing communications, creative and/or technical writing experience
- The ability to write technical and creative content for various audiences as well as create and manage the marketing content strategy
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with a team orientation are key