Are you an experienced Data Developer looking to work in a fun, vibrant environment with the latest tools and technologies? If so we’d like to hear from you!
Due to continued growth we’re seeking a talented, passionate and experienced Data Developer to join our newly formed Data Team. Working closely within the development team, to develop and improve online applications for multiple desktop, mobile and tablet platforms, you’ll be working with our Data Architect, as well as Designers, Developers, Quality Assurance and Product Owners all within an Agile/Scrum environment.
You will provide ownership and expertise on the OLTP databases involved in new software development and feature requests. Working collaboratively with the Architecture team to ensure the continuation of delivering resilient and performant Data Platforms.
The ideal person will have proven experience in a SQL Server DBA or Developer role with an intuitive & creative mind-set, that’s keen to work with a Software business using the latest technology, to include SQL Server 2016. Experience with performance/query tuning, diagnostic techniques & monitoring and database design is key.
Derivco Ipswich is an established developer of high quality gaming software systems and components for online, mobile and land based platforms. As part of Derivco International you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich, Suffolk.
- To be successful you will have a solid understanding and practical experience of SQL, combined with good knowledge of relational database theory
- Strong TSQL knowledge is also key
- Any knowledge of OO languages, preferably C#, is advantageous but not essential
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server Data Engine and Enterprise features
- Experience of iterative/agile methodologies is preferred and any experience working with structured and unstructured data would be advantageous.