Are you passionate about data architecture? Do you enjoy improving efficiency and performance? Are you an experienced Data Engineer wanting to work with cutting edge tools in an Agile environment? If yes, get in touch!
We’re seeking an experienced Data Engineer in order to work alongside our team of specialised developers and quantitative analysts. All to be focused on the build and implementation of highly innovate sports betting models and the development of industry leading automations. Your role as Data Engineer is to design & develop systems and frameworks in order to allow for the movement of large volumes of data from source by leveraging new and existing development technologies and best practices. With a focus on designing and developing data structures that allow for the quick and efficient analysis and interrogation of data.
As the Data expert you will conduct analysis and recommend actionable insights that will be of wider value to the business.
As a key part of this niche Development Team, collaboratively you will innovate the next generation of sports trading tools to serve Trading Departments for maintaining industry leading products. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles our job is to create new pricing/derivative products as well as to help automate everyday tasks that Traders face.
We work hard but we have fun along the way! In return, we reward our employees with a great range of benefits. Including health insurance, pension, free lunches daily, many social events and much more!
- Solid understanding of the principles of data modelling, data architecture and ETL design
- Experience with and understanding of sound relational database theory
- Knowledge of and experience with Kimball data warehouse design methodology
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Good software development/programming abilities multiple languages
- Solid working knowledge of and experience with the following technologies; SSIS; TSQL; SSAS and Excel, including Power Pivot
- Good knowledge and understanding of the following technologies; Microsoft Power BI; Basic .net/C# and SSRS
- SQL query optimization experience
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Proven experience in a similar role