Are you looking to kick start your career in Design? Are you passionate about user interface design? Do you have an understanding of Adobe software with knowledge of HTML5? Yes, then this could be the career path for you.
We are seeking someone with an exceptional eye for detail who is looking to kick-start their career in the design world. You will be working closely with the team to create mock ups and storyboards using a variety of tools whist maintaining and enhancing existing software. Together with the team you will review designs to achieve the best result according to the design brief.
You will need a basic understanding of the Adobe suite and have a good understanding of CSS and HTML5. It is important to have some understanding of user interface design and the software development lifecycle.
As part of Derivco International you will be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. Due to our current expansion into various markets and a host of available opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies. This is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich.
Derivco is passionate about developing and retaining the best talent in the sector. Therefore, to reward this hard work, we offer our staff an impressive reward package including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 year for each year you work at the company).
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily.
- A Gym Membership (Taxable).
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets.
- Regular internal events and fundraisers.
- Private Healthcare Scheme.
- Pension Match Scheme.
- A hot drink from Powwow and Pip, every single day!
Derivco offices are open plan, airy and modern across all 10 teams around the globe. The Ipswich team are based in the beautiful town of Ipswich in the countryside of Suffolk.
- Understanding and working knowledge of relevant design programs (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash)
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of design related development technologies such as CSS/HTML5)
- Personal drive and effectiveness
- Knowledge of user interface design, HCI, playability and usability
- Comprehensive understanding of the full life cycle of the software development process
- Knowledge and practical experience of source control and tools such as SVN
- Understanding of different devices and their operating systems
- Strong academic background (formal qualification, HND, Degree or equivalent experience)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Team player