Creative and analytical Desktop Support Engineer needed, to join our team and help support our users (your friendly colleagues!), based in our London office. You will ensure that all users have the correct and functional software, hardware and infrastructure to fulfil their roles, whilst maintaining a positive can-do attitude.
Juggling requests through our ticketing system, in person and through project related activities, you will be in demand! You’ll be working as part of our team of Desktop Support Engineers in Ipswich and play a key part in this team from our London office; therefore the ability to work with autonomy is key. You can expect to spend around half of your time supporting users & setting up new PC’s/devices, and the other half working on projects including upgrades and cloud migration.
This role will ideally suit someone with a good knowledge of infrastructure, across PC hardware, software and configuration, that’s looking to join a growing software solutions provider and expand their skills further. You will have a thirst for knowledge and a desire for continuous learning.
In return Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
- Ability to prioritise requests and incidents, juggling the day-to-day needs & requests with project associated tasks
- Experience of installing and supporting desktops
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Broad knowledge of PC hardware, software and configuration
- Any knowledge of GPOs, SCCM, Linux or Azure would be extremely advantageous