Purpose of the position:
Key areas of responsibility:
• Create digital design, media and prototype, e.g. graphics, video and sound for the web
• Determines most effective and efficient software and interface design to meet specifications, when necessary.
• Determines appropriate software design, in conjunction with Technical Lead/Team Lead and Senior Developers, according to best practice.
• Determines UI / UX design for mobile and web to meet specifications, when necessary.
• Vector art Experience (advantage)
• Develops high fedility prototypes using web technologies and material design.
• Delivers development ready UI assets
• Produces the required artefacts for the software (such as source files, executables, components, graphics, video and sound for the web etc.).
• Research UI Design and Web Technology trends, and feedback relevant information to the team
• Conduct brand analysis on competitor brands
• Makes amendments to designs and documentation when necessary.
• Communicates and collaborates well with relevant parties regarding content, layout and purpose
• Works well in a team environment
• Create comparative analysis across our different web applications to ensure product consistency and detect product interdependencies
• Create Presentations – Slideshows / Keynotes / PowerPoints
• Graphic Design Diploma/BA Visual Arts (Preferred) or 3-year Multimedia Degree
• 2-5 years UI Design Experience
• Strong behavioral commitment to UI Design Career
• Technical Assessment
• Design Portfolio link to be provided
• HTML5 + CSS3
• SQL (advantageous)
Animation / Interactive design
• HTML5 + CSS3
• Unity / Unreal (advantageous)