Are you serious about your career and looking to take your next step? Are you an experienced Senior Developer with the ability to inspire & lead? Or already a successful Development Team Lead looking to bring your skills to a genuinely innovative global software company?
If so we want to hear from you!
Dynamic and innovative Software Development Team Lead needed, to head up one of our key Development teams working on Greenfield development to build and improve online applications for multiple desktop, mobile and tablet platforms. You will give technical advice, direction and leadership to an established team of Software Developers within an Agile/Scrum environment. You will also coach & mentor more junior members of the team.
Working closely with a variety of team members, including Designers, Artists and Senior Developers, and other Team Leaders & Product Owners, working on the bleeding edge of the Microsoft stack.
You will continually develop your own skill set and that of others around you, constantly learning about new technologies and inspiring others.
Who We Are
Derivco Ipswich is an established developer of high quality gaming software systems and components for online, mobile and land based platforms. As part of Derivco International you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
**Agencies –please note that we work with a PSL and so speculative CV’s will not be considered**
- Experience of working on a variety of projects
- Experience managing and coordinating resources and processes to deliver software releases
- Strong knowledge of OO languages, preferably C#
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, DDD)
- Comprehensive understanding of the full life cycle of the software development process
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to peers and non-developers
- Experience of mentoring less senior developers, providing guidance and ongoing development regarding technical aspects of the role
- Strong leadership skills