Join our journey at Derivco Sweden as a DevOps!
Our Engineering Support team is looking for a DevOps who thrives getting his hands dirty supporting our developer teams by means of setting up CI/CD environments and pipelines, as well as looking after the infrastructure sitting at the back bone of our product (i.e. RabbitMQ, HAProxy, PostgreSQL).
The mission of this team is to optimize the time to market for our products by equipping all the teams with the right tools for the job.The team is at the heart of things, meaning they’re in constant contact with all the product teams to better understand their needs when it comes to removing inefficiencies in their development and operational workflows.
Our performance targets are very ambitious, and you need the ability to think outside the box in order to take us there. Our system is running on Linux, and we are passionate about Open Source. Our tech stack includes PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Splunk, Ansible, Redis and Kubernetes. Your challenge will also be to educate and advocate for automation improvements.
Technical focus areas
- Introduction of ephemeral test environments (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Standardized configuration management across products (e.g. Ansible)
- Standardized code instrumentation across products (e.g. Graphite, Grafana, Splunk, Elastic, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Automated (one-click) deployments to all the environments including production (e.g. Ansible, Jenkins)
- Automated provisioning of infrastructure (e.g. Jenkins, Terraform)
- Automated alerting of system faults
We think that you are a person who has a holistic approach, the desire to reduce the gap between development and operation and understand the entire supply chain. You have the ability to analyze and always try to see the best way forward. You will be a key player where yourpassion for improvementsandgenuine interest in continuous delivery will drive to you create high quality solutions and ways of working. You understand that modern systems administration is all about automating tasks rather than performing them. Last but not least, we see that you are communicative and can handle many contacts in an international organization.
- Several years of experience of working with DevOps practices and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with configuration management systems (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- Expert knowledge of *nix systems
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka, HAProxy
- Splunk (or Elastic)
- Graphite (or InfuxDB, Prometheus, etc.)
- AWS (or Azure, Google Cloud)