Would you like to join us on our journey to become a world leading Sportsbook provider? Then Welcome to Derivco Sweden. We are developing a multi-tier micro servicesplatform for Sports Betting, in Erlang/Elixir, Ruby and Go. As part of Derivco International you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Stockholm.
At Derivco we are driven by our values: Passion, Ownership and Care. Our hope is that you share our values.
As part of our new continous delivery initiative we are setting up a team where you will be a key player revamping our development and release-process and develop tools to support our teams. Continuous Delivery is our goal and ambition. In this position we seek you who want to take a leading role to be a DevOps guru who can bring our way of working to life for our developers.
Our performance targets are very ambitious and you often need to think outside the box in order to take us there. We are passionate about Open Source and our system is running on Red Hat and VMware. Other technologies we use are PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Elastic, Ansible, Redis and Memcached. We let the need tailor the solution and choose the right tools for the job.Your challenge will also be to educate and advocate for automation improvements.
We are looking for a motivated and positive team player
- You are a person who has a holistic approach, has a desire to reduce the gap between development and operation, and understand the entire supply chain.
- You have the ability to analyze and always try to see the best way forward.
- You are passionate when it comes to improvements and have a genuine interest in continuous delivery that will drive you to create high quality solutions and ways of working.
- You understand that modern systems administration is all about automating tasks rather than performing them.
- Last but not least, we see that you are communicative and can handle many contacts in an international organization.
- Several years experience of working with DevOps practices and Continuous Delivery
- Several years experience of various complex systems
- Real-world experience with configuration management systems (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
- Expert knowledge of *nix systems.
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English