We are seeking IT Engineers to work specifically within our Business Applications team. This teams’ primary focus is on the maintenance and availability of the back-end systems for our casino products, in a customer facing capacity.
As one of our IT Engineers, you will ensure the availability of products and services, minimising interruption should maintenance or upgrades be required.
You will be responsible for the correct deployment, operation, support and configuration of core SQL-based systems. This position requires a proactive individual, who works well within a team and is keen to further their SQL skills and experience.
You will also be involved with:
- Providing technical expertise within our Business Applications team, supporting and maintaining SQL and Microsoft environments
- Managing the delivery of new software to our systems whilst ensuring continuous availability of our products and services
- Actively engaging with internal teams, developers and third-party providers
- Resolving support issues, providing ongoing IT solutions in a fast-paced production environment
- In-depth investigation and resolution of live incidents
- Providing ongoing automation and monitoring solutions
- In-depth working knowledge of SQL
- TSQL scripting experience advantageous
- Microsoft SQL Management Studio experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with and knowledge of automation tools and technologies
- An innovative thinker with a passion for collaboration and improvement