We are currently seeking an experienced IT Engineer to join our Gaming Database team within the casino realm. This position concentrates on both database software releases and incident management for a vast array of database-driven products.
As one of our IT Engineers, you will ensure the availability of products and services, minimising interruption should maintenance or upgrades be required. You will be responsible for the correct deployment, operation, support and configuration of core SQL-based systems.
This position requires a proactive individual who works well within a team and is keen to further their SQL skills and experience.
• In-depth working knowledge of SQL
• TSQL scripting experience advantageous
• Microsoft SQL Management Studio experience
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• MCSE 2012 SQL server track (or studying towards it)
• Experience with and knowledge of automation tools and technologies
• Innovative thinker
• DBA experience would be beneficial