We are seeking IT Engineers to work specifically within our Casino Player Experience team, supporting and servicing our product to ensure high availability for our customers worldwide. This position concentrates on database software releases and support for a vast array of value added casino products.
As one of our IT Engineers, you will ensure high availability of products and services, minimising interruption should maintenance or upgrades be required. You will be responsible for the correct deployment, operation, support and configuration of core SQL-based systems. This position requires a proactive individual who works well within a team and is keen to further their SQL skills and experience.
You will be involved with:
- Providing technical expertise within our Casino Player Experience team, supporting and maintaining SQL and Microsoft environments
- Managing the delivery of new software to our systems whilst ensuring continuous availability of our products and services
- Actively engaging with operators, developer and third-party providers
- Resolving support issues, providing ongoing IT solutions in a fast-paced production environment
- In-depth investigation and resolution of live incidents
- Providing ongoing automation and monitoring solutions
- In-depth working knowledge of SQL
- TSQL scripting experience advantageous
- Microsoft SQL Management Studio experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- MCSE 2012 SQL server track (or studying towards it)
- Experience with and knowledge of automation tools and technologies
- An innovative thinker with a passion for collaboration and improvement