As the Frontend Developer in our Backoffice team you will be responsible for developing and improving the Backoffice tools used by our customer. You would play a key role in our ambition creating a world class application, therefore, we are looking for someone creative, who enjoy responsibility and thrive in a fast-paced environment where technology and continuous delivery is key. You would co-operate with our international colleagues on a regular basis and therefore we think you are a natural team player.
The team is an international and dynamic team with five team members, and their key tech stacks are Elm and Sass for frontend and Elixir and Go-lang for backend. In this role you will be involved in everything from optimizing look and feel of our products to building performant single page applications. We believe you are experienced in building web applications, have a great interest and experience in UI design. Also, you know how to implement great user flow and easy understandable web applications. Our performance targets are very ambitious which gives you the freedom to think outside the box in order to take us there!
Welcome with your application!
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in designing and translating the design into solid code
- Experience in designing interactive wireframes, journey maps, prototypes and flowcharts
- Experience and good understanding of one or more modern frontend frameworks (e.g. React, Vue or Elm)
- Experience working with test-driven development
- Several years of experience in development of various complex web applications
- Comprehensive understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with Agile methodologies and work processes (Scrum, Kanban)
- Good English skills, oral and written