Do you want to join a growing, innovative team of talented Developers? Do you want to be part of creating an industry leading product? Are you passionate about cutting edge tech? Yes? We want to hear from you!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Full Stack Developer with knowledge of C#, WPF, SQL Server and Queue based systems to work on a wide range of products that form part of our offering. As part of our London team, you will be working within a specialised mixed group of Developers, Test Engineers and Quantitative Analysts. Focusing on the build and implementation of highly innovate sports betting models and the development of industry leading automations.
The Sportsbook Trading Development Team innovates next generation sports trading tools to serve Trading Departments for maintaining industry leading products. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles, our job is to create new pricing/derivative products as well as to help automate everyday tasks that Traders face.
Who We Are
As part of Derivco you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join our office in Camden, London.
Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, free lunches daily, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
**Agencies –please note that we work with a PSL and so speculative CV’s will not be considered**
- Solid software development experience
- Experience of iterative/agile (SCRUM, XP) and more traditional methodologies (Prince2/ Waterfall)
- Very good understanding and experience of C#, WPF, SQL Server and Queue based systems (e.g RabbitMQ)
- Architectural knowledge and experience (SOA, micro-services, scaling, distributed caching)
- Experience with building services (Web API or WCF)
- Experience with build and deployment tools such as MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team
- Experience with unit testing to include NUnit, MSTest, and/or Moq
- Experience with source control systems (e.g Git, TFS)
- Ability to keep up with a growing, fast paced environment
- Team player
- A strong academic background (formal qualification, Degree or equivalent)
- Keen to continuously expand your knowledge