We are looking to recruit a Games Coordinator who will be responsible for the coordination and planning of the Game Add On process. Your primary duty will be proactively working with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure effective and successful delivery of the Game Add On process.This will include managing and coordinating the various internal teams to ensure successful Game Add On process on a monthly basis. You will act as primary point of contact for all Game Add On related planning; liaising with Operators, Support Services and the Games Studios as required. As the Games Coordinator you will be responsible for driving and coordination the process, ensuring successful games releases through the existing and new game portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Initiate and maintain communication channels with Game Studios and Publishers concerning their Monthly Games Road Map and Go Live dates.
- Establish and set key project dates for Project Managers to work towards for game releases.
- Communicate effectively concerning all game related planning queries internally, in particular focusing on high risk games and give clear visibility on any potential delays.
- Distribute internal and external Game Add-On Communications in an effective and timely manner.
- Working in conjunction with the IT Support and Market Coordination team to establish a proactive approach to post go-live issues. This will involve effectively communicating with all relevant stake holders on the progress of any live issues and identifying any priority calls.
- Ensuring the correct resources are in place to achieve a smooth Game Add On process through liaising with Ops Planning, Resource Planning and Project Management teams.
- Proactively identifying any potential issues or delays which will affect the Game Add on Process and coordinating resource to mitigate these issues.
- Manage Post Go-Live Game Add On Review
- Excellent communication, organisation and coordination skills
- Proven time management skills are essential, specifically in high risk situations
- Detail Orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure
- Ability to present business and technical issues, ideas and recommendations clearly, in verbal, written and presentation formats.
- Experience within the IT sector would be advantageous
This Games Coordinator forms part of the IT Casino Games team, which looks after the support and deployment of Casino games and services in our Games world. Within this team you will be working closely with our IT Engineers, Resource Planners, and Project Managers to ensure a smooth Casino Game Add On process.