Supporting and servicing Microgaming software throughout the world, Derivco Isle of Man is home to the leading technical specialists in the online gaming sector. We are seeking a HR Generalist to support the HR team and promote a positive employee experience. You will work with the HR Manager to support and develop our talent. You will be innovative and flexible in your approach with a passion for delivering a HR service that adds commercial value to the organisation.
You will get involved in:
- Working with the HR Manager to support and develop our Talent and be a first point of contact for HR matters.
- Providing guidance on any people related queries, ensuring issues are dealt with fairly and consistently and complying with IOM legislation, seeking advice from the HR Manager or Director of HR where necessary.
- Compiling and analysis of key HR metrics, interpreting results and making recommendations for improvement.
- Handling and administration of all new work permit and visa applications, indefinite leave to remain applications and ensure the annual submission of work permit exemption reports and renewal of company sponsor status.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Specialist and local Line Managers, to fulfil recruitment requirements.
- Developing and implementing company training programmes to our managers and employees. Covering topics such as managing performance and interviewing skills.
- Instilling employee engagement aligned with our Culture Ambassadors Programme to develop and implement engagement initiatives. Management and coordination of the engagement survey plus any additional pulse surveys through-out the year.
- Undertaking annual salary benchmarking; ad-hoc salary benchmarking as required; creation and execution of annual benefits plan.
- General HR Administration, including annual update of all role profiles; annual update of employment contracts.
- Ensuring effective communication and dissemination of quality information throughout the HR team; maintains excellent lines of communication with all areas of the business and external stakeholders.
- Developing, building, maintaining both internal and external, relationships with key stakeholders and professional bodies to enhance the quality of the HR service and support the business in the delivery of business objectives.
- A minimum of 5 years generalist HR experience
- CIPD Qualified (Ideally level 5) and/or degree educated
- Strong understanding of HR working practices
- An understanding of the IOM Work Permit, Manx Points Based System and international Visa requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a passionate with a commercial focus
- Highly confidential, detailed oriented, well-organised, self-motivated with a professional demeanour
- Strong skills in MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Approachable and confident, enjoys engaging with people
- Driven to succeed, self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to influence with strong coaching skills