Are you an HR Generalist looking for a new role? Are you able to create and promote a positive employee experience? Are you experienced in delivering a service that adds commercial value to the organization? If you have answered yes then we want to hear from you today!
Derivco are an established producer of high quality gaming software systems. As part of Derivco you will be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of available opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us in our brand new Barcelona office. You will be involved in helping to grow this new team in our great central location.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will provide proactive HR services to help support the business objectives. This will be an extremely varied role and will manage a variety of aspects within HR. From ensuring a great working environment & team culture, to administration, recruitment and managing performance plans to ensure our people can develop and grow.
Daily tasks include:
- Acting as first line support and answer general day to day queries from line managers
- Ensuring effective and timely communication and dissemination of quality information and HR intelligence to the MD and HR Team
- Managing staff stress levels
- Managing the performance management processes and continually seek to improve the process
We work hard but we have fun along the way! In return, we reward our employees with a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, pension, free lunches daily, many social events and much more!
- Knowledge of Spanish Employment Law to effectively advise on related issues & queries
- Solid, proven generalist HR experience
- Customer and stakeholder focus
- HR Qualification
- Good attention to detail and can work well under pressure
- Able to adapt quickly to change
- Interviewing skills
- Analytical and intuitive/creative thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent influencing skills, ability to secure the best outcomes via successful relationships with senior stakeholders and peers