As an Integration Engineer, you will be a part of technical team to facilitate software integration. This role is focused on performing daily support to internal teams and development partners. Your tasks will be to prepare, create and test software releases, setup and troubleshoot server environments. You will be working closely with technical coordinators to resolve issues and ensure smooth project delivery. This position requires active communication and building relationships with internal teams and external partners.
What’s in it for you?
• Challenging and rewarding work
• Supporting and award-winning working environment
• Homelike and modern office in Tallinn city center
• Benefit package
• Friendly and fun colleagues
• Work in an international team
• 1+ years of experience in developing/build engineering/QA or IT admin
• Experience in automating tasks through scripting
• Version control systems (SVN, GIT, HG) know-how
• Experience with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira) or equivalent
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• SQL knowledge