We are looking for a creative and analytical IT Desktop Support to join our Engineering Support team to support our users, a.k.a. your friendly colleagues!
This role will ideally suit someone with a good knowledge of infrastructure, across PC hardware, software and configuration, that’s looking to join a growing software solutions provider and expand their skills further. Therefore,we belive you have a thirst for knowledge and a desire for continuous learning.
Juggling requests through our ticketing system, in person and through project related activities, you will be in demand. You can also expect to spend around half of your time supporting users & setting up new PC’s/devices, and the other half working on projects including upgrades and cloud migration. You will also collaborate with our operations team in Isle of Man, as well as with our infrastructure team in Ipswich and Durban. Therefore, we believe you are a good communicator with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritise requests and incidents, juggling the day-to-day needs & requests with project associated tasks
- Experience of installing and supporting desktops
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Broad knowledge of PC hardware, software and configuration
- Any knowledge of GPOs, SCCM, Linux or Azure would be extremely advantageous