We are seeking IT Engineers to work specifically within our Casino Banking team. Within this role you will support and service our product, to ensure high availability for our worldwide customers. This position concentrates on database software releases for a vast array of database-driven products.
As one of our IT Engineers, you will be getting involved with:
• Providing technical expertise within our Casino Banking team, supporting and maintaining SQL and Microsoft environments
• Managing the delivery of new software to our systems whilst ensuring continuous availability of our products and services
• Actively engaging with operators, developer and third-party providers
• Resolving support issues, providing ongoing IT solutions in a fast-paced production environment
• In-depth investigation and resolution of live incidents
• Providing ongoing automation and monitoring solutions
- In-depth working knowledge of SQL
- TSQL scripting experience advantageous
- Microsoft SQL Management Studio experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- MCSE 2012 SQL server track (or studying towards it)
- Experience with and knowledge of automation tools and technologies
- An innovative thinker with a passion for collaboration and improvement
If you fulfil the above criteria and want to work with a dynamic and passionate team, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.