We are seeking a highly organised and efficient IT Project Coordinator to join us in providing project management support for our Quickfire product. This position will focus on the coordination and planning of software deployment releases and their smooth integration into third party systems.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all new customers and outlining the project requirements and timescales. This includes being involved in initial meetings and introductions and forming project scope from given brief and specifications.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure project plan is identified and requirements and timescales are set.
- Providing technical input and support to stakeholders involved in the project.
- Defining the project plan for all customers due to be on boarded, from initial contact to go-live and deployment of the software.
- Managing, coordinating and planning the technical integrations into the Derivco product with external stakeholders and other third parties.
- Coordinating a multitude of projects at any one time, with a range of customers and requirements.
- Arranging and securing resources for project completion, including working closely with resource planning team and engineers.
- Acting as a communication point with all new business to manage expectations and time lines.
- Developing communications plans for each project, ensuring standards, are set and documented.
- A can do, positive, reliable and energising attitude
If you fulfil the above criteria and want to work with a dynamic and passionate team, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and verbal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and general understanding of IT
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Project Management qualification, either ITIL, Prince 2 or CAPM is required
- Fundamental understanding of IT Project Management terminology and processes is a must
- Applicants must be educated to degree level or equivalent
- IT Qualifications are desirable and an understanding of the software development life cycle advantageous.
- Able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment