We are looking for an IT Engineer of the highest calibre to join our External Services Team.
As an IT Software Engineer in this team you will manage and support a variety of our casino systems to facilitate casino gameplay, working to minimise interruption should maintenance or upgrades be required.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise across the External Services portfolio, covering multiple devices and operating systems
- Supporting and maintaining SQL and Microsoft environments
- Managing the delivery of new software to our systems whilst ensuring continuous availability of our products and services
- Actively engaging with operators, developer and third-party providers
- Resolving support issues, providing ongoing IT solutions in a fast-paced production environment
- In-depth investigation and resolution of live incidents
- Maintenance and support of web applications
- Providing ongoing automation and monitoring solutions by way of utilising existing development skills to facilitate the creation of automation tools and monitoring dashboards.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the online gaming industry
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT Software Support and Development
- Demonstrable experience in Windows Server applications
- Significant experience working with Web Applications
- Experience working with software packages including C# and Visual Studio
- Proven experience in technologies including .Net, HTML and HTML5, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. C# advantageous.
- Experience with working with applications on Android and IOS platforms as well as Flash.
- A passion for excellent customer service and communication skills is a must
- A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative and cutting-edge environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure
- A degree in Computer Science or an IT related subject is required
- Microsoft qualifications including both MCSA and MCSE (SQL server track) is advantageous