Can you bring new ideas? Are you passionate about performance? And a team player? If you answered yes and have load & performance testing experience, then we want to hear from you!
We’re creating a new team of Load & Performance Engineers, you will help shape this team and input into the focus and direction of the team. Working with our Load & Performance Team Lead and fellow Engineers across other offices you will provide end-to-end performance testing and improvements across our leading products.
Opportunities available at our Ipswich and London office!
At Derivco we exceed the definition of high standards, we take things to a whole new level. As a Load & Performance Engineer you will troubleshoot and identify performance issues in the test environment and identify any potential bottlenecks. You will analyse the data gathered from performance tests with an eye towards acceptable application performance, availability and capacity to ensure optimal user experience.
The role will also improve our internal L&P testing, spread knowledge about any system limitations and support our product teams in their team specific testing.
Derivco is passionate about developing and retaining the best talent in the sector. To reward this hard work, we offer our staff an impressive reward package including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work at the company)
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily
- A Gym Membership (Taxable)
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets
- Regular internal events and fundraisers
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Match Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Derivco offices are open plan, airy and modern across all 9 teams around the globe.
Apply online today!
- Load & Performance testing experience
- Substantial software testing experience
- ISEB Intermediate or equivalent
- Knowledge of industry performance standards, bottlenecks and web performance measures
- Sound knowledge of systems and architecture
- Programming/scripting experience (C#, Bash, Ruby, Erlang/Elixir)
- Theoretical knowledge of Queuing Theory and networking
- Experience of various operating systems to include Windows & Unix
- Database knowledge to include SQL and Postgres
- Previous experience with any of the following monitoring technologies: Grafana, Splunk, Nagios, ELK
- Ability to code load test scripts