Can you lead a team of Load & Performance Engineers to success? Perhaps you have Team Lead experience? Or maybe you’re an experienced L&P Engineer looking to take your next career move? Get in touch to find out more!
We’re creating a new team to focus on Load & Performance testing and we’re seeking a natural born leader to head up this team of experts. Providing solid experience of performance testing, you’ll share your knowledge both with your immediate team and the wider business. Leading a distributed team across multiple locations and so communication will be key, as a team you will deliver end-to-end performance testing and improvements across our leading products.
As the lead you will create and drive the performance engineering strategy and focus, ensuring that necessary tools, documentation, training and resources are all in place to achieve the goals of the team and company.
As the Load & Performance Team Lead you will be pivotal in improving L&P testing as a whole, sharing any knowledge around system limitations and support our product teams in their team specific testing.
Derivco is passionate about developing and retaining the best talent in the sector. To reward this hard work, we offer our staff an impressive reward package including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work at the company)
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily
- A Gym Membership (Taxable)
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets
- Regular internal events and fundraisers
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Match Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Derivco offices are open plan, airy and modern across all 9 teams around the globe. The Ipswich team are based in the beautiful town of Ipswich in the countryside of Suffolk. With a mix of being in both the country and the town centre this location really is ideal if you would like the best of both worlds.
- Substantial Load & Performance testing experience
- Proven experience of mentoring/coaching other team members
- Extensive software testing experience
- Experience across multiple platforms eg. Client, Server, Web, DB, mainframe
- Knowledge of industry performance standards, bottlenecks and web performance measures
- Sound knowledge of systems and architecture
- Programming/scripting experience (C#, Bash, Ruby, Erlang/Elixir)
- Theoretical knowledge of Queuing Theory and networking
- Experience of various operating systems to include Windows & Unix
- Database knowledge to include SQL and Postgres
- Previous experience with any of the following monitoring technologies: Grafana, Splunk, Nagios, ELK