You will need a strong understanding of OOP and SOLID principles of design; and will have a good grasp of design patterns. Join our growing team and help us to produce the best online gaming content in the world!
We are an established producer of high quality gaming software systems. As part of Derivco International you will be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of available opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich, Suffolk.
At Derivco we’ve created a thriving collaborative environment in which exceptional people are empowered to deliver the very best software of their careers. We believe in nurturing and expanding our wealth of knowledge and experience in technology, which means we’re usually already live with technology our competitors are only reading about.
We work hard but we have fun along the way! In return, we reward our employees with a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, many social events and much more!
Read here how Nicola, our Talent Aquisition Specialist felt instantly at home just a few weeks into her new role. https://derivco.com/treasure-hunters-skill-seekers-part-3/ Nicola is on hand for any recruitment needs so please feel free to drop her a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful SDLC experience
- A broad knowledge of core .NET, SASS, CI, OOP, REST, SOLID
- Deploying programs and evaluating user feedback.
- Maintaining and working to AGILE work ethics and methodologies.
- To perform in depth unit testing with knowledge of modern desktop and mobile browsers; particularly their limitations and challenges.
- Ensuring you partake in regular FIFA or Pool games is an essential for when a well-deserved break takes place!
- Unit testing experience