Supporting and servicing Microgaming software throughout the world, Derivco Isle of Man is home to the leading technical specialists in the online gaming sector.
We are seeking a personable and motivated Personal Assistant and Office Coordinator to join us in providing a slick administrative function to our Senior Management and wider Derivco team.
The role will cover a variety of both personal administration and office coordination duties. You will get involved in:
- Full diary management of the Derivco Senior Management team and their calendars
- Minute taking in all meetings attended by Senior Management in addition to following up on action points
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate on behalf of the Senior Management team
- Arranging meetings, appointments and conferences, together with internal department wide meetings and strategy sessions. This includes setting up and booking meeting rooms and virtual conferencing facilities
- Booking and coordinating international travel and accommodation arrangements, handling visitors’ itineraries.
- Assisting with any further administration, preparing and formatting of reports and presentations
- Occasionally assisting with adhoc or urgent requests out of hours when necessary
- Overseeing the day to day running of the office, ensuring the office and meeting rooms are presentable, clean and tidy
- Ensuring the adequate provision of all office supplies, including regular stationary, milk and fruit orders. You will be responsible for handling purchases and recording these against relevant budgets
- Working with facilities to ensure a comfortable and healthy office environment
If you fancy a go at all the above and want to work with a dynamic and passionate team, please send your CV through to email@example.com.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication and verbal skills are a must
- A minimum of 2 years Personal Administration experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and general understanding of IT
- Office coordination experience is advantageous
- A can do, positive, reliable and energising attitude is essential