Are you an experienced Product Owner? Are you able to influence others by creating a participative, empowered environment? Do you want to lead a team of experts to deliver complex, high performance software? Yes –then we want to hear from you!
We’re seeking an experienced Product Owner to lead a technical team and deliver the product objectives for one of our unique studios. You will be responsible for leading a team of experts to achieve success and support their careers & development, as well as the vision for the product and value realisation.
As a Product Owner you will own the end to end product lifecycle to include inception, design, development and deployment. A key part of your role will be to manage any issues and risks, ensure compliance, and to measure & track the product business benefit realisation. Liaising directly with key stakeholders across our Global offices you will effectively build strong working relationships and proactively engage with customers regarding product performance, benchmark strategy, requirements and usage.
You will also be a strong leader, you will create an atmosphere whereby your team of experts feel empowered to create the best software of their career, you provide technical direction and leadership, and will coach & mentor your team to meet individual and team goals.
Our people run fast at Derivco, so as a Product Owner you’ll need to run faster! But don’t worry we’ll reward you for it with our benefits package including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work at the company)
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily
- Daily coffee allowance
- Gym Membership
- Entertainment Budgets for your team
- Regular internal events and fundraisers
- Training Budgets for you and your team
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Match Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Derivco offices are open plan, airy and modern across all 10 teams around the globe. The Ipswich team are based in the beautiful town of Ipswich in the countryside of Suffolk. With a mix of being in both the country and the town centre this location really is ideal if you would like the best of both worlds.
- Strong experience of Software Development methodologies, particularly Agile/Scrum delivery methods
- Experience working within a Product Owner role within a complex software environment
- Solid leaderships skills
- Knowledge of requirements capture & specification techniques
- Results oriented
- Any experience within Business Intelligence is useful
- Ability to balance tactical & strategic needs
- Proven record of leading a technical team to achieve success
- Experience managing budgets
- Creative thinking
- Engaging customers at Executive level
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Developing wireframes and specifications for new product features
- Project management skills including product based planning techniques
- Business case creation & maintenance
- Issues & risk management
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Experience managing multiple feature development in one backlog
- Experience managing projects & product roadmap priorities in parallel