Manages and leads relevant projects and works with internal & external clients. Has overall responsibility for planning, managing and delivering projects that are: Medium to large in size, Complex in nature, High in risk profile, Have multiple interdependencies.
- Minimum 4 years project management experience within a software development environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Relevant qualification such as PMP, CAPM or Prince2.
- Experience managing projects using Waterfall and/or Agile.
- Experience in managing multiple projects with multiple dependencies.
- Ability to manage complex projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Sound knowledge of software projects.
- Solid MS Project experience, EPM a bonus.
- Presentation skills.
- Projects can cross multiple product areas to up 5 different areas
- Project can be high impact to the business
- Developed Project Plan and Schedule
- Managed Project (Execute)
- Project Deployment
- Facilitated Project Closure
- Facilitated Process Improvement
- Tools and Technology
- Building strategic working relationships
- Displays Company Values
- Facilitated Continuous Improvements
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Contributing to team success