Are you a specialist in compliance? Have you worked on significant Regulatory projects? And can you lead, support and guide a team of specialist Test Analysts? If yes –we want to hear from you!
We’re putting together a new team and we’re seeking an experienced Regulated Market QA Team Lead to head up this team. Reporting to, and supporting, the Projects & Analysis Lead, this position will be primarily responsible for leading a team of Regulatory Test Analysts executing and supporting testing engagements for Derivco Compliance. As our Regulated Market QA Team Lead you will serve as a regulatory compliance testing specialist and partner with Compliance Subject Matter Experts, other testing teams and non-Compliance teams to ensure that compliance testing is being completed in an effective, efficient, and timely manner. This role requires a self-starter with the ability to operate independently and manage multiple competing priorities with difficult deadlines.
The lead will ensure that our products are and remain compliant in this heavily regulated industry and confirm that configuration is identified, documented and communicated to ensure that the products are production ready.
Derivco is passionate about developing and retaining the best talent in the sector. To reward this hard work, we offer our staff an impressive reward package including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year of service)
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily
- A Gym Membership (Taxable)
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets
- Regular internal events and fundraisers
- Private Healthcare Scheme (Taxable)
- Pension Match Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Derivco offices are open plan, airy and modern across all 10 teams around the globe. The Ipswich team are based in the beautiful town of Ipswich in the countryside of Suffolk. With a mix of being in both the country and the town centre this location really is ideal if you would like the best of both worlds.
- Proven Mentoring/Coaching Experience
- Solid SQL Experience/ MCTS SQL
- Previous online gaming domain experience
- Substantial testing experience
- ISTQB Test Manager (or equivalent) and multiple other Test certifications
- Strong understanding and use of testing techniques (both Black and White box)
- Experience as Test Lead on multiple major Projects
- Experience testing across multiple platforms. E.g. (Client, Server, Web, DB, mainframe…)
- Experience in multiple Test Process implementations (V model, Agile, Waterfall)
- Ideally will have attended Leadership development courses
- Experience of working on regulatory projects and compliance quality assurance
- Experience of working within a highly regulated industry such as online gaming or financial services
- Advanced analytical, cross-referencing and deductive reasoning skills
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
- Must display a high level of professional judgment, commitment, integrity, teamwork, and customer service
- Substantial experience of facilitated software testing, test automation and preparing test environments within regulatory and compliance projects
- Understanding of technical architecture (database design and IT infrastructure)