Are you focused on customer demands & delivery? Do you have good knowledge of Sportsbook products? Can you naturally build rapport and strong working relationships? Then join us as a Relationship Manager and be the bridge between our Product team and key customer!
Here at Derivco Ipswich the foundation of our operation has sat on the bleeding edge of the Microsoft stack, and through Microgaming we supply world-class, industry-leading products to the sports betting industry.
The role of Relationship Manager is a new position, engaging directly with a key customer and our Head of Product you will be responsible for developing and maintaining commercial & strategic requirements.
Acting as the strategic point of contact for both customer and Derivco stakeholders working towards developing our strategic roadmap in line with requirements. Based on client site working closely with our key customer to track key account metrics, client retention, performance, revenue and acting as the day to day contact for all technical and product queries.
With a genuine passion in the sports betting industry you will constantly have an eye on our competitors and industry trends in order to retain our competitive edge.
This is a pivotal role in which you play a key part in managing our customer relationship and overall success, so for this you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package. Our benefits include 25 days’ holiday plus 1 day for each year of service, discretionary bonus, private medical insurance, pension match scheme, complimentary lunches and entertainment budget.
- Previous experience in the Sportsbook industry
- Focus on delivery, operations and client experience
- Substantial leadership experience in a client services environment
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Highly self-motivated, able to work autonomously and in high pressure environments
- Strong, demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Solid technical knowledge to be able to hold high-level technical conversations
- Experience of technical installations
- Flexibility to travel, including global travel