We are looking to recruit an IT Resource Planner who will be responsible for the co-ordination and planning of software deployments into the production environments. As an IT Resource Planner you will raise and communicate priority calls from customers, be responsible for the prompt scheduling of work for multiple teams and ensure that all deployments follow the correct process.
You will be a key point of contact for planning, proactively communicating deadlines, changes, delays, impact and regular feedback to the business. Furthermore, you will liaise with key stakeholders to minimise the risk of late notifications of delayed deployments/orders and assist with any issues that require resolution. You will be responsible for the implementation of process improvements as identified by process reviews or as initiated by you to maintain efficient processes that support quality delivery of our software.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience within the IT sector would be advantageous
- Experience in a planning or coordination role
- Basic project management experience
- Excellent user knowledge of MS Office is essential
- Excellent customer service, organisation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure
- Conflict Resolution and ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships