We are looking for two Scrum Masters to coach and enable our software development teams to perform and to work more effectively together. You will work closely with cross functional, cross cultural and highly skilled developers in a company where you will have great impact!
With a focus of building an environment where continuous improvement of all development processes, as well as coaching development teams in the implementation of Scrum and Agile approaches and facilitating learning through meetings & workshops. You will also be actively involved in removing impediments for the team.
Your Responsibility Areas
- Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of all our development processes is in focus, through workshops, meetings and off sites
- Identify roadblocks to effectiveness for the team as well as the individuals that are on the team
- Coach your teams through challenges, in e.g. interpersonal interactions, teamwork and conflict resolution
- Challenge ways of working to find better methods and approaches
- Identify areas to improve efficiency
We believe you..
- have several years experience working with agile software development teams
- have a deep understanding and knowledge of communication, group dynamics and process improvements
- are a pragmatic self-leader and effective communicator with a genuine passion for coaching teams and individuals
- have an adaptive approach where you look at the specific needs of the team and the business
- have the ability to facilitate meetings and lead change
- can navigate in a complex environment, be comfortable in raising issues and together with your teams remove roadblocks
- are eager to learn new things and experiment with new ways of working
- are open to different ideas and approaches and appreciates the enrichment diversity provides
- have solid written and verbal skills in English