We are looking for an experienced thriving individual who will provide quality assurance across all of our products, with a focus on automation of testing. If you have had significant experience in Programming (C# or java) and in SQL experience and MCITP, we are looking for you!
You will be required to have testing experience and it would be advantageous if you have managed at least 2 major projects as Test Lead. We are looking for someone who is awesome at managing work, as well as being innovative and independent in testing techniques.
Technical duties will include the following: Test Preparation and Planning;Tested Software/ Test Execution;Detected and Tracked Defects;Test Completion, Review, and Improvement;Test Environment;Test Automation (senior auto); Managing Team Projects
Our office environment requires someone who’s willing to join a family. Our work life culture is more like a home than an office, so be ready for lots of friendly faces!
Does it sound like this is for you? Apply below and send us your CV!
- Solid experience in Programming, SQL and MCITP
- Good working knowledge of testing experience and test automation including Visual Studio, NUnit, Selenium and BDD
- Familiar with Agile Principles and how to be a Scum master!
- Mentoring and coaching experience
- ISTQB Test Analyst / Manager or equivalent