Is C# or Java your forte? Do you thrive in an innovative environment surrounded by fellow experts? Does working on the latest tools and technologies really makes you feel like you’re shaping your future in the world of tech?
We are seeking an experienced Senior Automation Test Analyst to further enhance our growing QA team, by providing quality assurance across our industry-leading products. This role works closely with the QA team, Managers, Designers, Artists, Senior Developers and Software Architects. Involving automating test cases, test preparation and planning, execution, defect tracking, completion and reporting, all within an Agile Scrum environment.
Our extensive use of automated testing allows us to successfully deliver on a significant number of complex projects every day. In recent years, the foundation of our operation has sat on the bleeding edge of the Microsoft stack, and through Microgaming we supply world-class, industry-leading products to the sports betting industry. Teamwork remains vital to our success and we know that together we can achieve anything.
In return for your hard work we’ll invest in you and your career; and also offer a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work at Derivco)
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily
- A Gym Membership (Taxable)
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets
- Regular internal events and fundraisers
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Match Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
At Derivco our office environment requires someone who’s willing to join a family. Our work life culture is more like a home than an office, so be ready for lots of friendly faces!
- Substantial test automation experience (Visual Studio, NUnit, Selenium, BDD)
- Advanced programming/scripting skills (C# or Java)
- Solid SQL experience and MCITP
- ISTQB Test Analyst/Manager or equivalent
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Broad understanding of testing tools and techniques
- Mentoring and coaching experience