Are you ready to create the best software of your career? Do you have solid experience of Software Development across multiple languages? Are you happy to share your knowledge and mentor less experienced Developers? If so. we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer with knowledge of C#, WPF, SQL Server and Queue based systems to work on a wide range of products that form part of our offering. With a focus on enhancing existing software and new features whilst working in a fast-paced environment. As an experienced Senior Developer you will mentor and guide less experienced members of the team to develop both their skills and improve our cutting edge online applications for multiple platforms & devices.
As part of our London team you will be working within a specialised mixed group of developers and quantitative analysts, focused on the build and implementation of highly innovate sports betting models and the development of industry leading automations.
The Sportsbook Trading Development Team innovates next generation of sports trading tools to serve Trading Departments for maintaining industry leading products. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles, our job is to create new pricing/derivative products as well as helping to automate everyday tasks that Traders face.
Who We Are
As part of Derivco you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join our office in Camden, London.
Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
**Agencies –please note that we work with a PSL and so speculative CV’s will not be considered**
- Substantial development experience across multiple languages
- Experience of iterative/agile e.g SCRUM, XP and more traditional methodologies
- Very good understanding of C#, WPF, SQL server and Queue based systems (e.g RabbitMQ)
- Architectural knowledge and experience (SOA, micro-services, scaling, distributed caching)
- Experience with building services; Web API or WCF
- Experience with build and deployment tools such as MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with unit testing (e.g NUnit, MSTest, Moq)
- Experience with source control systems such as Git, TFS)
- A strong academic background
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, ElasticSearch and Kibana
- Ability to keep up with a growing, fast paced environment
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Ideally Microsoft certified
- Experience with real-time trading system preferred