We are looking for a new Senior Full Stack Developer to become a member of new game development team taking on responsibility and using best practices in agile development environment. This will include, but is not limited to coding, unit testing, optimization, automation and of course learning new technologies. You get to work independently as well as in a team environment to brainstorm with other developers on ideas, workflow and technologies. You will be managing multiple deliverables in a highly energized and fast paced environment within a framework of constantly shifting deadlines and outputs. This is a challenge you do not want to miss!
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting, challenging and rewarding work
- Homely and award-winning working environment
- Excellent and modern office in Tallinn city centre
- Work in an international team
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Benefit package
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- Experience with C#
- Deep understanding of OOP best practices
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc)
- Knowledge of PixiJS renderer
- Experience with Node.js, and ECMAScript 6
- Development experience for mobile devices
- Strong technical leadership skills