In Derivco you will work closely with a variety of team members including Artists, QA and Technical Coordinators to develop and improve online games so you can also exhibit your good communication as well as team player skills.
To reward your input we’ve drawn up a benefit package that includes everything you would expect a technology company could offer. We care about our employees and have designed a comfortable and modern work environment in Tallinn city centre so you would feel like at home.
- deep understanding of OOP best practices (advanced)
- experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc)
- knowledge of the advantages and limitations of Canvas
- knowledge of PixiJS renderer
- experience with Node.js, and ECMAScript 6
- experience with functional reactive programming (RxJS) and application development for mobile devices
- technical leadership skills